What single mom hasn’t fantasized about jetting off to a luxurious private weekend of restoration and renewal? Well, dream no more. The Survive ‘N’ Thrive conference offers every mother a sun-soaked slice of paradise, a time to unwind and enjoy endless miles of sandy encouragement and rejuvenation.
Leave the dirty clothes hamper behindand step into this weekend getaway of luscious speakers, tropical desserts, and messages of hope.
At Survive ‘N’ Thrive you’ll discover:
- an escape route to keeping your sanity
- other single moms who understand your plight
- a host of breakout sessions for single mom enthusiasts
- a God who cares
- more than 20 breakout sessions
- worship music led by recording artist Jami Smith
- keynote presentations by national speaker Pam Kanaly and award-winning educator Shelley Pulliam
- decadent dessert reception and catered lunch
Deadline to register – June 13
Moms - $25
(Includes conference, materials, and Sat. lunch)
Children - $5 per family
Space is limited (birth through fifth grade)
Registration fee is transferable but nonrefundable.
Friday, June 20 6:30pm-9:15pm
Saturday, June 21 8:45am-3:30pm